The Invoice History Report provides a summary of all current and paid Invoices, which can be printed direct from mattero and also exported as an Excel or CSV file.
Viewing the Invoice History Report
To view the Invoice History Report:
- On the sidebar, select Reports ().
- On the Reports tab, under Invoices and Payments, select Invoice History.
- To print or export a version of the Invoice History Report, select the Actions menu, then select Print, Export to Excel, or Export to CSV as needed.
- Select options from the Practice Area, Lawyer, Client, and Invoice Status buttons as needed to change the information presented and the order in which it is presented.
- Select Issue Date or Due Date to set a date range for the Invoices displayed.
Select Custom and enter dates as needed to show Invoices from a set date range, or select As at Date and enter a date to view Invoices based on the date they were entered.
Select Apply to apply the changes, or Clear to remove all filters.
- Select the Column Chooser () icon and drag and drop columns to and from the Column Chooser window to add or remove columns from the report as needed.