You can submit requests for assistance via the mattero Knowledge Base, and include screenshots or other files to provide more context for your issue.
You can also post suggested improvements to mattero for new features, new processes and more via our Community Hub.
You can view, comment on, and vote for suggestions made by other users to increase their likelihood of being implemented in mattero, and other users can do the same for your suggestions.
Submitting a Request
To submit a request:
- Select the Knowledge Base icon (), then select Contact Us in the window that opens.
- Enter your Name, Email, and the details of your request; you can also attach up to five screenshots or other files to provide more context.
- When all information is entered, select Send.
Alternatively, requests can also be submitted via the Knowledge Base itself.
- From any page on the Knowledge Base, select Submit a Request from the top-right corner.
- Enter your email address, provide a Subject and Description, and attach any screenshots or files as needed; when all information has been provided, select Submit.
Posting a Suggestion
To post a suggestion:
- From the Knowledge Base homepage, select the Community icon, or select Community from the top-right corner on any page of the Knowledge Base.
- The Community section will display a list of Topics for various posts; select New Post.
Please note, you will need to sign in to the Knowledge Base to post to the Community hub. Your Knowledge Base sign in will be different from the account you sign in to mattero with.
If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to sign in at this time. If you do not have a Knowledge Base account, select the Sign Up link and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Once you are signed in, fill out the Title and Details sections, and select a Topic from the dropdown menu.
- When all sections are filled, select Submit; your submission will now be available under the Topic you selected.