Notes provide a description of the work performed on a Matter or for a Contact, and can be created from any page in mattero. Once created, Notes can be found in the Documents tab of a Matter or Contact.
Creating a Note
To create a Note:
- From any page, select the Create button, then select Note.
- The Details section will be selected automatically; entering text in this field will also automatically fill the Title section up to the first full stop. Alternatively, you can manually enter a Title at any time.
In Details, either type an entry, or select the Microphone icon to record and dictate speech to text.
View the Speech to Text Recording article for more information.
- Select either Matter or Contact in the Related To field, then enter a Matter or Contact's details.
- The Created Date field will fill automatically, however this can be manually edited as needed.
- Select existing Tags or add new Tags as needed.
- When all information is entered, select Save.
Once a Note is saved, it is available from the Documents tab of a Matter or Contact.
Memo, Addendum, Bulletpoint, List, Details