mattero Marketplace is a one-stop-shop for precedent and automation packages, valuable business services that provide help when you need it, as well as additional mattero modules and integration options.
Some of the leading software integrations available in mattero Marketplace include Microsoft 365, Xero, InfoTrack and Zapier.
As part of Marketplace, our partners can support your law start-up from concept to reality and help check your firm's performance as compared to other firms, as well as simplify your transition and data migration to mattero.
Note: our partners will have their own Terms and Conditions, separate from mattero, which you'll need to accept in order to use these services.
Marketplace also offers additional mattero modules such as Briefs - which enables you to bundle sets of documents together. Other features of Briefs include:
- Creating Briefs through Document Brief Templates or manually by selecting Document Tags.
- Having multiple briefs in one Matter.
- Smart Document Tags which automatically assign documents to the correct section within the Brief.
- A single document that can be displayed within multiple sections of a Brief.
- Easy to add, move or remove documents from sections of the Brief.
- Bulk actions that allow for mass editing of a Brief.
- Exporting Briefs in a range of formats, including PDF.
Note: you can add these additional mattero modules on top of your subscription. Depending on the module you wish to add, you may need to purchase, upgrade your subscription or take any other required actions.
To access mattero Marketplace:
1. On the sidebar, select System ().
2. Under Subscription & Marketplace, select Marketplace.
3. The Marketplace page will be displayed, with all the available Add-Ons.
4. Under the Discover column, the various categories of Add-Ons will be displayed. These include Precedent Packages, Integrations, Modules and Services, among others.
5. Select the Add-on that you would like to explore.
6. A summary is displayed for each Add-On, including its pricing (i.e. if it's part of the Essentials or Premium Packages) or the option to Enquire Now, Request Service or Upgrade Subscription.
7. Select the Add-Ons you would like to install - depending on the add-on you're interested in, you may need to purchase, upgrade your subscription or take any other required actions.
8. Once you install the Add-Ons, the number of installed Add-Ons will be displayed in the Installed tab on top.
Note: You can search for a specific Add-On in the Search box on the right side of the screen.
Add-Ons coming soon:
We have a suite of cutting edge Add-Ons in development, which will be available soon. These include:
- Property Australia
- Migration Australia
- Conveyancing Settlement Statement and Calculator
mattero Marketplace, Integrations, Add-Ons, Xero, Office 365, Zapier, Additional Modules