Configuring a User's hourly Charge Rate allows mattero to calculate the amount to charge your clients for work completed on a Matter. When a User records their time, their Charge Rate is their default hourly rate.
Further, you can set an hourly rate for selected Users for a specific Matter using Cost Templates. (View the Cost Templates article for more information.)
Please note, you must first configure Units before setting a Charge Rate. (View the Configure Time Units article for more information.)
Configuring User Charge Rates
To configure a User's Charge Rate:
- On the sidebar, select System ().
- Under Users, select User Accounts.
- Select a User's Name to open their profile.
- In the User's profile, select Edit.
- In the User Settings section, edit the Charge Rate $/hr section as needed, then select Save.