As a primary user, inviting your team is the next step to perform after setting up mattero™. See the rest of the mattero Initial Setup for more information.
- Go to System on the left navigation menu, then User Accounts.
- If the user has an account created, select Invite User from the Actions menu for the specific user:
- Alternatively, create the user account. See the Create User Accounts page for more information.
- Send an invite to the user:
- If the user account has a recorded email address, it will be pre-filled in the Invite User window. If not, you can enter it into the Email Address field, then click on the Send Email button to send them an invite. Once the user has registered, the email address will be displayed on the user account page and added to the user's contact details.
- Alternatively, copy and send the registration URL to the user.
5. Once the user receives the invitation, they can follow the steps to activate their account. See the Guidance for First-time Users section.