You can access mattero on any mobile device via the address my.mattero.com.au.
Please note, mattero does not have a mobile app and cannot be found on any app store.
However, you can add a bookmark to your web browser on your device to take you direct to mattero's website.
View the following guides for adding a bookmark for your device:
- Logging in to mattero on Mobile
- Using mattero on Mobile
- Viewing Items and Applying Filters
- Creating Content and Viewing Overdue Tasks
- Accessing Items and Previewing Files
Logging in to mattero on Mobile
You can use your email and password to log in to mattero. Alternatively, if you've configured Microsoft or Google authentication, you can use the Microsoft or Google buttons to log in instead.
Please note, on your device you must be logged in to the same Microsoft or Google account you've authenticated with mattero.
Using mattero on Mobile
Once you have logged in, you will see the mattero Dashboard; select the Open (ᐯ) arrow to view a section, and select the Close (ᐱ) arrow to collapse it.
To access the various features of mattero, select the Sidebar (☰) menu from the top-left corner of any screen, then select an option as needed in the menu that opens.
Viewing Items and Applying Filters
Once you've selected an option from the sidebar, you can view all items on the page that opens (such as Matters, Contacts, Documents, etc.) and select an item to open its page.
You can also apply filters to only display certain items.
To apply a filter:
- Select the Filters () icon from the top-right corner of the page.
- In the window that opens, select a filter category to open its options and make selections as needed.
When you have made your selections, select Apply.
- Alternatively, to remove filters, select the Filters () icon, then select a filter category and select Clear to remove its filters, or select the Clear option on the main Filters page to remove all filters.
Creating Records and Viewing Overdue Tasks
You can create Time Records, Notes, and more in mattero.
To create a new item:
- Select the Create icon (+) from any page in mattero.
- Select an option from the Create menu as needed, then fill out all required fields in the window that opens.
Any overdue Tasks will also appear as a notification in the top-right corner of every page in mattero. Select the notification to view your overdue Tasks, and select a Task from the list to edit its details.
Accessing Items and Previewing Files
You can view all aspects of a Matter, Contact, Task and more in mattero Mobile. To navigate between its various sections, select from the options in the menu at the bottom of every page.
You can also preview a Document in both the Documents page and the Documents section of a Matter by selecting its title.
The Omnisearch allows you to search and access Matters, Contacts, Documents, and System settings.
To access the Omnisearch:
- Select the Omnisearch icon () from the top-right corner of any page in mattero.
- Enter your search terms and select an option from the results as needed.
Phone, Mobile, Cell, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android, Windows, Pixel