To convert a Word document to PDF:
- Navigate to the Documents page or the Documents tab for a matter or contact, to display a list of documents.
- Under Filter, select or enter document tags to limit the list of documents displayed.
- For the document you want to convert to PDF, from the Actions menu, select Convert to PDF.
- The Convert Document to PDF dialogue is displayed and has two options available:
- By default the Save to Matter checkbox is checked. On click of Submit the document will be saved to the matter
- By checking the Download checkbox, the document will be downloaded to your downloads folder.
- Click Save.