Time records allow you to track the amount of time and efforts spent on a matter.
To create a time record:
- From the mattero toolbar, select Create > Time Record.
The Create Time Record form displays, and if a matter is open in the active window, the form prefills with the matter details.
- Select the cost code for the time record.
- If the timer is setup and running for the matter, the duration prefills for you automatically. Optionally, you can enter a different duration.
- The amount calculates automatically, based on the duration and user's charge rate. Optionally, you can enter a different amount (exclusive of GST), or select reset ( ) to revert the amount back to the calculated value.
- If necessary, enter or update the description, date, and user for the time record.
- Select Save.