Once a trust account is configured, use the +Create button to add the following trust transactions:
- Receipt: When you receive trust funds from a client.
- Payment: Record any payments for services out of a trust account.
- Invoice Payment: Record that you have transferred trust money to your general account to pay for your own services.
- Journal: Moving trust funds from one matter to another.
- Deposit Listing: When you receive cash or a cheque, the deposit list transaction is the summary of cash and cheques that are to be deposited to the bank.
Topics is this section
- Creating a Trust Receipt
- Creating a Trust Payment
- Creating a Trust Journal - Moving trust funds from one matter to another
- Creating a Trust Record Invoice Payment (Trust to office transfer)
- Creating a Trust Record Deposit Listing
- Cancelling a Trust Record