As a primary user, inviting your team should occur after your initial mattero setup. (View the mattero Initial Setup article for more information.)
Inviting Users to mattero
To invite users to mattero:
- On the sidebar, select System ().
- Select User Accounts.
- If the User has an account with mattero, select Invite User.
If the User does not have an account with mattero, select Create User, then follow the process outlined in the Create User Accounts article.
- In the window that opens, select Send Email.
Please note, if the User account has an email address saved, this will prefill; if not, enter their address manually.
- Alternatively, select the Copy icon on the Registration URL and paste the address into a separate message.
- The User will receive an email notifying them of your invite; they will need to select Set up Account to proceed.
- In the window that opens, the User will need to register their account via either a Microsoft or Google account (view the Activate Microsoft or Google Authentication article for more information), or with an email address and password.
Team, Company, Business, Members, Staff, Employees, Invitation, Set Up Users