A disabled User account can be enabled to reinstate a User's access to mattero. (View the Disable User Accounts article for more information.)
Note: depending on your Security Role, you may not be able to enable User accounts. (View the Create, Assign, and Delete Security Roles article for more information.)
Enabling User Accounts
Enable a User account:
- On the sidebar, select System ().
- Under Users, select User Accounts.
Note: by default, the Enabled filter is set to 'Yes', so the list will only display the Enabled Users when you first get to this page. You can select 'No' or 'Clear' from the dropdown, to view only the Disabled Users or all the current users respectively.
- Select 'No' from the Enabled filter. This will display only the Disabled Users.
- Select a Disabled User's Actions menu, then select Enable User.
- In the confirmation window that opens, select Yes.
Note: once you have enabled a User, you will also need to either allocate an existing mattero License to them, or increase the number of Licenses in your organisation's Subscription Package.
View the 'Managing Your Subscription Package' section of the Subscription Packages article for more information.
Grant Access, Reinstate, Allow, Permission