Timers are simple counters that track time spent on a matter while the matter is open in mattero™.
Timers are specific to the browser window you open a matter in, and progress on matters is not carried between different devices.
To configure timers in mattero:
- On the sidebar, select System ().
- Under Matters, select Timers.
- Select Show Timers to enable timer functionality.
- Select Configure per Practice Area to enable timer functionality per practice area.
With Show Timers enabled and Configure per Practice Area disabled, you enable timer functionality for all practice areas.
- With Configure per Practice Area enabled, for a practice area you want to enable timer functionality for, under Actions, select Mark as Enabled.
To disable timer functionality for a practice area, under Actions, select Mark as Disabled.
After you enable timer functionality for a practice area, when you open a matter associated with that practice area a timer displays in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Controls on the timer allow you to reset and pause the timer as required.