The Matters page, accessed from the left navigation menu, shows a list of matters.
- The My Matters page shows by default, and lists matters of which you are the assigned lawyer.
- The My Recent Matters page lists matters that you have recently worked on, i.e., matters that you have logged time against.
- The All Matters page lists all of the matters in your company.
Using the Bulk Actions menu, you can select multiple matters and export the details to a CSV file using the Export All option. You can also assign one or multiple selected matters to a Mattero user with the Assign to Lawyer option. This is helpful for when a lawyer leaves the firm or if they go on holiday and you have to assign their matters to a different Mattero user.
Topics in this section
- Matter Dashboard
- Create a Matter
- Create Notes and Time Records
- Matter Details
- Matter Contacts
- Matter Documents
- Creating a Task for a Matter
- Matter Costs
- Matter invoices
- Close a Matter
- Delete Matters