A history of payments made on an Invoice is available from mattero. Payments can also be removed from an Invoice as needed.
Please note, if you have integrated with Xero, removing a Payment from your Xero account will also remove it from your mattero account on the next synchronisation.
For more information on adding payments to Invoices, view the Add a Manual Payment to an Invoice article.
View Payment History
To view an Invoice's Payment history:
- In the sidebar, select Invoices ($), or select the Invoices tab on a Matter or Contact's page.
- Select an Invoice's Number, or select its Actions menu and select Open Invoice.
- Select the View Payments () icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- The View Payment window will display a list of all payments made on the Invoice; select the Remove () icon to delete a payment.
Please note, any Trust Invoice Payments cannot be removed via this window. Instead, these payments must be removed via the Trust Ledger.
- When all changes have been made, select Save.
Please note, if a payment is removed accidentally, selecting Cancel before you have selected Save will close the window and undo any changes.
However, if you select Save, you will need to add the payment again. View the Add a Manual Payment to an Invoice article for this process.